The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving User Acquisition to Asiasoft’s Online Mobile Game Titles.
For a variety of Mobile Games, our Marketing Specialist will:
- Plan & Execute Local Marketing Roadmap in conjunction with Regional Marketing, Development and Operations Initiatives
- Run Paid Acquisition Marketing Campaigns to hit User Base Targets
- Be responsible for Advertising Spending ROIs
- Build relationships with Press & Online Media to improve Non-Paid Acquisition
- Compose Mouth-Watering Press Releases & Advertisement Copies
- Work closely with Community Management to maximize Social & Viral Acquisition
- Work closely with Business Development to secure Strategic Partnerships
- Work closely with off-site Product Management to deliver marketing initiatives in an integrated manner
- Must be a graduate of Marketing, Management or any related business courses
- Possesses good proficiency in English.
- Possesses strong communication and team work skills.
- Has experience in product positioning and promotion.
- Has experience in data analysis using Google Analytics and CRM systems.
- Prior experience in the Online Games Industry is a plus.
- Has a good understanding of Free-to-Play game mechanics and monetization strategies.
- Has an avid interest in Mobile Smart Phone / Tablet Games.
- Wishes to pursue a career in the Mobile Game Publishing Industry.