The Community Manager acts as the lead for a product’s community of users by facilitating online events and serving as a bridge between the gamers and the company and getting/monitoring feedback to ensure that Management has informed choices which will affect the game and the playing community.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably Marketing, Management or any related business courses
- Has good communication and writing skills
- Knowledgeable and experience in writing for any web and/or print is a plus
- Has strong motivation and with high level of commitment
- Has passion for online games
- Advanced Internet Marketing and Social Media skills is required for this position (Facebook, Twitter, Youube admin duties)
- Experience in forum administration is a plus